Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Beurer IH21 Nebuliser.
Beurer IH21 Home-Use Nebuliser.
- For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract
- Nebulisation of liquid medication using compressed air technology
- For use with colds, asthma and other respiratory diseases
- High proportion of respirable particles
- High nebulisation performance: 0.3ml/min
- Short inhalation time
- Accessories: mouthpiece, nose piece, adult mask, children's mask
- Includes storage bag
- Certified medical device
For use with colds, asthma and other respiratory diseases. The Beurer IH21 Home-Use Nebuliser – for fast and effective at-home treatment for conditions of the upper and lower airways.
- ACCESSORIES: Includes adult mask, child mask, mouth piece and nose piece – all are suitable for disinfecting.
- The high proportion of airborne particles
- CERTIFIED MEDICAL DEVICE: The Beurer IH 21 is medically certified so you can be confident in effecting home treatment.
- MEDICINAL INHALATION: Nebulise liquid medication and inhale for effective home treatment of airway conditions such as colds, asthma and bronchitis.
- Accuracy of nebulization: approx. 0.3 ml / min
- For Treatment Of the Upper And Lower Respiratory Tract
- Working pressure: 0.8 – 1.45 bar
- 230 V~ / 50 Hz / 180 VA
- Product dimensions: 30 x 18 x 10 cm
- Product weight: approx. 1,9 kg