EDAN – H30 Hematology Analyzer
EDAN 3 part different CBC fully auto hematology analyzer machine
- Fully automated, 3-Part differentiation of WBC
- 20 parameters and 3 histograms for WBC, RBC, and PLT
- Throughput: 60 samples per hour
- 10.4 inch TFT color touch screen
- 35, 000 files including demographics, results and histograms, 12 QC files (100 data per file)
The H30 is motivated by cutting-edge technology and a well-established technological framework, and it embraces the latest user-centered design philosophy. This 3-part differential automated hematology analyzer has more stability and lower maintenance costs, making it suitable for those looking for cost-effective, quality-free solutions.
- 20 parameters+3 histograms, CBC+3-DIFF
- 60 samples per hour throughput
- A total of 6 uL of whole blood was taken.
- With a 10.4-inch TFT touch screen, the operating device is easy to use.
- Under the safety cap, direct current voltage (24V)
- Storage of 35,000 results with histograms
- Diluent, Lyse, and Cleaner are three popular reagents.
- Reagent use is small.
20 parameters: WBC, LYM%, MID%, GRA%, LYM#, MID#, GRA#, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH,
MCHC, RDW, RDW-SD, PLT, MPV, PDW, PCT, P-LCR
Histograms: WBC (3-Diff), RBC and PLT
Principles: Electrical impedance method for cell counting and cyanide-free lyse for hemoglobin measurement
Throughput: 60 samples per hour
Sample Volume: 9.6μL for whole blood mode; 20μL for predilution mode
Display: 10.4 inches TFT color touch screen
Interface: 5 x USB Port, LAN
Operating Environment: Temperature: 18°C~32°C ; Humidity: ≤80% ; Air pressure: 70 kPa~106 kPa
Input Device: Built-in virtual keyboard and external barcode scanner
Power Supply: 100V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Dimensions and Weight: Depth (430 mm) x Width (275 mm) x Height (406 mm) ; Weight: <15kg
Data Storage Capacity: 35,000 files including demographics, results and histograms, 12 QC files (100 data per file)