Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
UV Sterilization Lamp, Power: 36W
৳ 8,500.00 (-13%)
Ultraviolet Sterilizing Lamp 36W
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Features||Kills all viruses & bacteria including COVID-19|
|Effective room size||200/400square feet|
|Insta Shield||Human detection auto-cut off based on radar|
|Radar Sensor Range||5m|
- The operating principle of the UV lamp is the same as the fluorescent lamp and the energy saving lamp; the mercury atoms in the light are activated to produce a characteristic spectrum line of mercury, the low pressure mercury vapour mainly produces ultraviolet rays with a wavelength between 254 nm and 185 nm. While in the fluorescent lamp, the tube of the energy-saving lamp uses ordinary glass preventing the ultraviolet ray from escaping, favouring its absorption from the phosphorus after sending visible light, the UV sterilization lamps use the quartz glass that permeates the ultraviolet ray allowing its transmission through the tube wall.
- Protection against micro organisms
- Insta sheild human motion sensor
- 3 disinfection settings 15/30/60 minutes
- Lx36HR with human motion sensor
- Tested and certified by CSIR-CSIO ( a ICMR empaneled laba and NABL accredited orgnisation) for UV-C irradiation efficacy and 99.9% sterilisation of bacteria and viruses.
- Enjoy healthy, germ free air
- Single process: The quartz tube is made with a special process that allows you to obtain an ultraviolet transmission speed greater than 93% and transmit a wavelength of the UV ray of 185nm obtaining a great intensity of the radiation. Ozone is able to cover every corner of the room ensuring the elimination of bacteria.
- UV lamp with long operating life and less light attenuation. The average lamp life is 8000 hours of operation with over 50,000 On/Off switches. After 8000 hours of operation, the attenuation of the intensity of UV rays is less than 20%; one of the best functional characteristics among similar products on the market.
- High efficiency sterilization:The ultraviolet radiation emitted by the UV sterilization lamp is able to kill bacteria and germs in about 1 second.
- Bactericidal generalities: The UV sterilization lamp is able to kill a wide variety of microorganisms including the new corona virus, the bacterial propagator, the spores, the mycobacteria, the viruses, the fungus, the rickets, the mycoplasma, etc.
- Non-secondary pollution: The UV sterilization lamp is among the most environmentally friendly sterilization products as it emits non-chemical agents and consequently does not cause secondary pollution for humans and the surrounding environment.
- The ultraviolet ray with a wavelength of 185 nm is very easy to absorb by biology, which acts on the DNA of the organism’s genetic material, causing the destruction of DNA and the death of bacteria. Ultraviolet rays with a wavelength of 185 nm can produce ozone with strong oxygenation thanks to the action of the air, capable of effectively killing bacteria.
Ultra Violet Sanitization:-
- Ultraviolet sanitization is a pure physical disinfection method without secondary pollution. Ultraviolet rays can kill various bacteria and viruses on surfaces and in air.The use of UVGI as a disinfectant has been an accepted practice since the mid-20th century. It was used primarily in medical sanitation, sterile work facilities and lab instruments and equipment. Increasingly, it is being used to sterilize drinking and wastewater since the holding facilities are enclosed and can be circulated to ensure a higher exposure to the UV. In recent years, UVGI has found renewed application in air purifiers and room sanitizers.